wuhan ESL Jobs in China
wuhan ESL Jobs in China KINDERGARTEN ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED WITH NICE APARTMENT AND HIGH SALARY; OFFER VISA AND PAID FOR TWO MONTHS VACATION PER YEAR. CONTACT US NOW !
Idea International is an excelllent and professional education want to find an excellent job vacancy across China.we based in Shenzhen since 2008. We can attend company-social and cultural events and learn Chinese for no cost. We will bring you the job for 1 year in China Salary up to 9000RMB, free accommodation, insurance, etc and more.
Key Responsibilities Involve:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday.
•Working hours is from 8am to 5pm .
• Teachers being given between 20 to 25 classes per week, with each class lasting 45 minutes.（13 to 15 hours) with weekends off and national holiday
• Teaching periods from September through February and March through July, with the provided option of teaching during semester breaks.
• Salaries range from 8000 to 10,000 RMB (tax free) and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
• Provide are Private Furnished Apartment
• Three free meals offered by the school
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support
• Airport pick-up
• Certain travel allowances are offered / provided to those teaching for multiple terms in our schools.
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality and skype ID,your recent photo.
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
-Current Chinese Visa
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- References with contact information
ForeignerHR English First has year-round recruitment with new ESL Jobs in
China every week. With over 120 schools in 60 cities across China, ForeignerHR
is by far the largest recruiter of native English speaking ESL teachers in
China. We are looking for confident, native-speaking English teachers who are
ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
ESL jobs in China
"I now have a greater understanding of the Chinese people: how they live their
lives, how they see the future, and how they look at the outside world."
ESL jobs that open up global opportunities
A job with us is more than just a year teaching English in China. It is a
professional adventure! Our ESL teaching positions include the possibility of
career progression across the entire ForeignerHR organization, which is today
37,000 employees in 500 schools and offices around the world. We offer you
global career development with a number of options. Many teachers have continued
to teach ESL at ForeignerHR schools around the world or have transferred to
curriculum development, recruitment, or marketing positions within ForeignerHR.
A dream ESL job, with a safety net
Life in China can be both richly rewarding and deeply challenging. Throughout
your time teaching ESL with ForeignerHR, we will be there to help you overcome
those challenges. With our years of experience hiring native teachers for ESL
jobs in China, we have developed a comprehensive induction program to make the
first days and weeks of your new job more manageable. We'll help you sort out
your life so you can focus on your new ESL job in China.