If you are a native English speaker, have a BA degree and graduated for at least two years and have two years teaching experience, you can come with a Z visa. You need to mail us your original non criminal record, the copy of your passport, BA degree and two years teaching experience reference letters and your health check up and photos. We will apply the working permit and the Z visa invitation letter from the government and mail you the documents, you can bring the documents to the local Chinese embassy to apply the Z visa.
If you are not up to the requirements, you can first come with a tourist visa or business visa, depends on your nationality we will tell you which visa you need to get. It doesn’t matter which visa you need to get, we will always email you the invitation letter and direct you how to get the visa in the local Chinese embassy. And after you come to China and pass the probation period we will still give you a Z visa, by then we will arrange everything for you and give you all the detail instructions, however you have to go to HongKong once in order to obtain the Z visa, you need to pay for the flights to HongKong and come back, we will pay for the visa fee itself and arrange all the relative documents for you.
It doesn’t matter which visa you get, you always have to bring the ORIGINAL non criminal record with you when you come to China.
If you are from the UK, you can use this website (http://www.chinese-embassy.org.uk/eng/visa/) or (http://www.visaforchina.org/LON_EN/)
If you are from the US, you can use this website (http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/) You can also contact an agency to help you, like this one (http://www.abriggs.com/)
You need to pay for the temporary visa fee in your home country and ForeignerHR will pay for your long term visa after you arrive China and ForeignerHR will provide you required documents and guide you the whole period of applying the visa.