freelance recruiter for Shanghai Company
I. Introduction of our company
Shanghai Meiji is one of the biggest human resource centres for foreigners in Shanghai, China. We specialize in assisting foreign teachers and interns in pursuing their teaching career in China.
We have been in operation for over 8 years, and now has partnered with over 100 schools in China. We are reputed for our friendly customer-orientated service and efficiency! We have a team of over 10 dedicated staff members who have continuously worked relentlessly in order to develop the service, allowing Shanghai Meiji to become one of the biggest Human Resource centres for foreigners seeking teaching jobs in China.
II. Current Available Positions
ESL subject teachers teaching in international schools, language training centers, TEFL centers and bilingual educational institutions
III. Job Responsibilities as a Freelance Worker:
• Understanding the brief that Shanghai Meiji has provide in order to screen candidates effectively
• Using job boards such as Reed, Jobsite and CV library on a daily basis – Putting together relevant search stings
• Using social media to source candidates and advertise vacancies (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
• Qualifying candidates over the telephone and face to face
• Interviewing potential candidates over the telephone, building a relationship and gain a strong understanding of their skill-set.
• Creating in depth candidate profiles before sending to Shanghai Meiji
• Building a pool of candidates actively seeking work
• Setting up and arranging interviews
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com or by wechat (ID: lilylinyuan) or by Skype (ID:lilylinlinlily) or take a look at our company website: www.teachjobcn.com
The TEFL jobs in China training program is organized by the Information
Research Center, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA).
The TEFL jobs in China certification is authorized by the department of Cultural
and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
(SAFEA), and is officially recognized throughout China.
In order to address fluctuations in supply and demand for foreign teachers in
China, foreign expert status is limited to those who have two years teaching
experience. The department of Cultural and Educational Experts, of the State
Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) permits foreigners to teach in
China, with foreign expert status, if they have taken the TEFL jobs in China
training, have obtained their certificate, and have their records on the
evaluation system for foreign language experts, which is maintained by the
Information Research Center, SAFEA. Of course, every applicant who would like to
apply a foreign expert certificate must have a bachelor's degree or beyond.