7000-8000RMB,ESL teachers needed in Guangdong Public College Sep
We are looking for ESL teachers for a public University in Dongguan and Zhanjiang City,Guangdong province.
￥ 7000 for Bachelor degree holders, ￥ 7500 for Master degree holders and ￥ 8000 for Doctor degree holders
2. International Travel Expenses: round-trip economy class air fare with a fixed amount of 8000RMB.
3. Free On-campus Accommodation: an apartment with a bed-room, a living-room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Necessary living facilities are provided, such as TV set, washing-machine, refrigerator, air-conditioner, telephone, hot water heater, computer, free access to internet, etc.
Holiday: • all the statutory holidays specified by our government
• the winter vacation scheduled by the college
Travel Allowance: ￥ 2200 of one-year contract
• at least 2 years’ teaching experience
• bachelor’s degree at least • aged 25-55
• Native English speakers preferably with a TESOL, TEFL or ESL certificates
• Native English speakers from USA , Canada , UK, Australia and New Zealand
Hours of Teaching Per Week: 18 teaching periods (40 minutes each)
if you are interested at this position,please contact with Sonia,and kindly send me an E-mail with your all documents (include resume, Copy of the first page of your passport. Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificates, if any. One recent color photo of yours,and note the subject line teaching position NO92.thanks
The TEFL jobs in China training program is organized by the Information
Research Center, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA).
The TEFL jobs in China certification is authorized by the department of Cultural
and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
(SAFEA), and is officially recognized throughout China.
In order to address fluctuations in supply and demand for foreign teachers in
China, foreign expert status is limited to those who have two years teaching
experience. The department of Cultural and Educational Experts, of the State
Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) permits foreigners to teach in
China, with foreign expert status, if they have taken the TEFL jobs in China
training, have obtained their certificate, and have their records on the
evaluation system for foreign language experts, which is maintained by the
Information Research Center, SAFEA. Of course, every applicant who would like to
apply a foreign expert certificate must have a bachelor's degree or beyond.