7500-8500RMB,ESL teachers needed in Guangdong Public College Sep
this is a public university in Zhanjiang and Dongguan city,Guangdong province .we are recruiting 2-3 Esl teachers in September2016, if you are interested at this position,please don’t hesitate email your resume and materials to us, with the subject line teaching position NO.92, Please attach appropriate documents and information lists at the bottom.
• at least 2 years’ teaching experience
• bachelor’s degree at least • aged 25-55
• Native English speakers preferably with a TESOL, TEFL or ESL certificates
• Native English speakers from USA , Canada , UK, Australia and New Zealand
Hours of Teaching Per Week: 18 teaching periods (40 minutes each)
￥ 7500 for Bachelor degree holders, ￥ 8000 for Master degree holders and ￥ 8500 for Doctor degree holders
2. International Travel Expenses: round-trip economy class air fare with a fixed amount of 8000RMB.
3. Free On-campus Accommodation: an apartment with a bed-room, a living-room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Necessary living facilities are provided, such as TV set, washing-machine, refrigerator, air-conditioner, telephone, hot water heater, computer, free access to internet, etc.
Holiday: • all the statutory holidays specified by our government
• the winter vacation scheduled by the college
Travel Allowance: ￥ 2200 of one-year contract
The TEFL jobs in China training program is organized by the Information
Research Center, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA).
The TEFL jobs in China certification is authorized by the department of Cultural
and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
(SAFEA), and is officially recognized throughout China.
In order to address fluctuations in supply and demand for foreign teachers in
China, foreign expert status is limited to those who have two years teaching
experience. The department of Cultural and Educational Experts, of the State
Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) permits foreigners to teach in
China, with foreign expert status, if they have taken the TEFL jobs in China
training, have obtained their certificate, and have their records on the
evaluation system for foreign language experts, which is maintained by the
Information Research Center, SAFEA. Of course, every applicant who would like to
apply a foreign expert certificate must have a bachelor's degree or beyond.