No Degree Required for private language school hiring ESL teachers up to 8500RMB/month with an apartment and 20-25 teaching hours a work with paid overtime. Looking for Native Speakers in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Details： – Contract Period: one year – Teaching Hours Per Week: 20 to 25 – Students’Age: 3-18 (on a regular basis) – Class Size: Usually 10 students a class – Location(s) :Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China – Vacancy: 2 teachers – Each class is 40 minutes long – You will be teaching Oral English at a High School – Teachers are needed at this school ASAP
1. Native English speakers in good health
2. Age between 23-55 (exceptions can be made)
3. Some teaching experience is needed
4. No Degree is required
5. TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
6. Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you’d like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at email@example.com
Clark-RA Agency is an American Managed HR Teaching Agency, that specializes in finding jobs for ESL Teachers in mainland China. If you don’t see a job or city you like, feel free to email us the kind of job you are looking for. Started by a former ESL Teacher we are dedicated to helping you find the best ESL position within China.
The TEFL jobs in China training program is organized by the Information
Research Center, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA).
The TEFL jobs in China certification is authorized by the department of Cultural
and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
(SAFEA), and is officially recognized throughout China.
In order to address fluctuations in supply and demand for foreign teachers in China, foreign expert status is limited to those who have two years teaching experience. The department of Cultural and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) permits foreigners to teach in China, with foreign expert status, if they have taken the TEFL jobs in China training, have obtained their certificate, and have their records on the evaluation system for foreign language experts, which is maintained by the Information Research Center, SAFEA. Of course, every applicant who would like to apply a foreign expert certificate must have a bachelor's degree or beyond.