ESL Teaching positions in China
We named Verbaledu. We are located in Beijing, China, and the idea of us are advance the English communication skills of middle and high school students throughout China.
We place enthusiastic, fluent English speakers to help Chinese students make their spoken-English skills goes well. The students typically have good theoretical knowledge, but need help in communicating clearly. Teaching Oral English is easy and enjoyable, and will allow you to be immersed in a Chinese community, providing a unique opportunity to explore this great country. We are always looking for teachers for the coming term, and to fill existing vacancies. If you would like to be treated like a superstar, while doing a noble deed, and even making money, you have come to the right place!
Verbaledu China offers more choice of school locations than is available from any similar agency, ranging from remote villages to bustling urban centers. In some cases, you will be the first foreigner that the students have ever seen! Perhaps Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Xinjiang, Yunnan, or Guizhou appeals to you. We offer an extraordinary chance for adventurous individuals to make a real contribution to intercultural understanding while greatly advancing their own growth. The beauty and variety in China is beyond words. You will be immersed into the colorful lifestyles of local people, and joining them. This is clearly not just another job!
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 20
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker
4. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
5. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required
6. A spirit of adventures and a sense of humor!
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 20~25 classes per week, each class lasting 45 mins.
3. Feburary through June with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in Beijing one week prior to the term commencement
TYPICAL BENEFITS (variable by location):
1.4000~8000 RMB per month(Negotiable), according to the workload, location, and your qualifications
（Local teachers earn only 1,000RMB per month so this is a great salary for the area.）
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Three meals per day at the school
6. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner
7. Orientation upon arrival orient
8. Program supervision and emergency service
9. Guaranteed school placement
10. Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities
11. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
INTERESTED? Please send us:
1. Your Resume;
2. Copy of the first page of your passport;
3. Copy of the degree and teaching certificates you have;
5.2-3 min self-introduction video clips , send it to my email by attachment, but do not by link, please! And tell me where you found the