ESL teacher needed in Hubei, Jiangsu, Yunnan, in Beijing
Are you trying to gain academic credit and work experience, or a professional looking for that meaningful vacation, or a retiree that wants to revive your life in another exotic destination, we offer teaching programs that will fit anyone's schedule, budget, interests and passions.
2012's Spring Program starts in February. We will need great deal of ESL teacher for Yunnan, Hubei, Henan, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Sichuan, Fujian, Tianjin and so on.
There will be a one-week training for new comers at the end of January in Beijing Office Center. In China the spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training
1. Willing to stay for at least 4 months. 18~23 classes per week, each class lasting 45 minutes, and no office hour
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker (From USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Irish or other European countries)
4. Bachelor degree and college diploma
5. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
6. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required,
7. A spirit of adventures and a sense of humor!
1. Pay 4500-6000 RMB monthly
2. Free meals and private accommodations at school and free System of teaching training.
3. Airport pick-up, seeing-off,reimburse trip tickets in China and paid legal holiday
4. Assistance of a bilingual teacher, registration and enrollment assistance,
pre-departure materials, ongoing support
If you are interested, please sent us your resume and your recent photo, your scanned passport photo page, diploma copies and teaching certificate.
ForeignerHR English First has year-round recruitment with new ESL Jobs in
China every week. With over 120 schools in 60 cities across China, ForeignerHR
is by far the largest recruiter of native English speaking ESL teachers in
China. We are looking for confident, native-speaking English teachers who are
ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
ESL jobs in China
"I now have a greater understanding of the Chinese people: how they live their
lives, how they see the future, and how they look at the outside world."
ESL jobs that open up global opportunities
A job with us is more than just a year teaching English in China. It is a
professional adventure! Our ESL teaching positions include the possibility of
career progression across the entire ForeignerHR organization, which is today
37,000 employees in 500 schools and offices around the world. We offer you
global career development with a number of options. Many teachers have continued
to teach ESL at ForeignerHR schools around the world or have transferred to
curriculum development, recruitment, or marketing positions within ForeignerHR.
A dream ESL job, with a safety net
Life in China can be both richly rewarding and deeply challenging. Throughout
your time teaching ESL with ForeignerHR, we will be there to help you overcome
those challenges. With our years of experience hiring native teachers for ESL
jobs in China, we have developed a comprehensive induction program to make the
first days and weeks of your new job more manageable. We'll help you sort out
your life so you can focus on your new ESL job in China.